- Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments â- Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Strange story

I was listening to the radio this morning on my way to work when I heard what I thought must have been some cruel joke.
They were reporting that a 2-year-old boy had been sodomized by the family's pet pit bull. My first reaction was "What?" They said the mother came into the room and saw the dog on her child but couldn't get him off the kid. Then they said she ran outside screaming that the dog was raping her child and neighbors had to get the dog loose.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing so I looked for that story online, hoping it wasn't true. Unfortunately I found the story. It happened in New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home