- Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments â- Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Watch out for scooters

I don’t care how often I see it, I still can’t get used to seeing people on those motorized scooters riding in the street.
I was on my way to lunch today and saw a man driving down the street on one -- in front of a city bus. He never got out of the way and the bus eventually had to go around him.
I’m not sure if it’s even legal to ride them on the streets like that because of the different rules and regulations.
But legal or not, it’s dangerous and people probably shouldn't ride them down the street as if they are in a car.
Sure, they have to get from place to place but safety should come first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home