- Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments â- Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jindal in Hollywood Shreveport

Gubernatorial candidate Bobby Jindal touted his top priorities during a meeting with The Times Editorial Board. He also talked about the local movie productions and how they benefit the area.
While addressing the group, Jindal spoke about his “Hollywood” experience here.
Here’s what he had to say:
I was here at the Petroleum Club for a meeting, running up to the elevator for lunch. I knew they were filming a movie but I didn’t pay a lot of attention to it. I was in the elevator and it didn’t move. So I’m standing there in the elevator thinking, “I’m in a hurry.” There was a guy in a three-piece suit and he wouldn’t push the buttons. I asked him to push the button and he wouldn't. I was getting a little anxious and he wouldn’t say anything to me. Finally after about two or three minutes of awkward silence, this young man peers his head around the corner and says, “Mr. Jindal, you’re in the middle of our shoot.”
I guess he (man in the elevator) was an extra waiting for his lines and he wasn’t going to do anything to jeopardize it. I ran upstairs to tell the audience at lunch and they said, “Did you see Jessica Simpson?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home