- Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments â- Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Friday, September 7, 2007

No sagging in Minden

First Mansfield, then Shreveport and now Minden.
I couldn't believe it when I heard Minden was hopping on the bandwagon to outlaw sagging. As I've said over and over, I am 100 percent against sagging but I don't think it's an issue where police should be involved. And Minden? I didn't think enough people were sagging in Minden for the city to take notice. I'm a firm believer that if you do things the right way, there will be positive results. I don't see how anything positive will come from making people pay fines for not keeping their pants upon their waists. And the fine Minden is proposing is higher than the ones in Mansfield and Shreveport. It's going to be interesting to see how these sagging bans are going to play out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home