- Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments â- Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Moving is one big headache

I have a headache. I moved this weekend. Actually, my weekend spilled over into Monday and if you take into consideration the unpacked boxes at my new residence, I'm not done yet.
No one ever said moving was easy. I'm not a first-time mover but you wouldn't know that if you had seen me over the weekend.
Although I finally finished moving everything out of the apartment, I still have boxes scattered throughout my house.
My beautician told me I should have put the boxes in the rooms where they belong as I brought them in. She's right, but I didn't even label the boxes. Now the bedroom boxes are probably in the kitchen and so on. Anyway, I'll get to them soon. But if anyone has advice as to how I can make this process move along easier, by all means let me know.
I still have that headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home