- Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments â- Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Chance to see actor a dream come true

Samuel Jackson in Shreveport.
That's exciting but not nearly as exciting as me getting a chance to see Jackson while he is in Shreveport.
I was going through my e-mail and came across an invitation from Laurance Guidry, president and CEO of Caddo Community Action Agency, inviting me to a special occasion on Friday.
It doesn’t matter that I wasn’t the only person on the invite list; actually I stopped counting after I reached 20 other people. I was excited because I would get the chance to see Jackson, one of my favorite actors, at the CCAA Balistine Hopkins Head Start Center at 1730 Cox Street.
I’ve been looking around for something Jackson can autograph for me. I haven’t come across anything yet but I still have time; Friday is three days away.
I don’t know about anyone else, but I plan to be there early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home